[NEohioPAL]A Personal Recommendation

David Hansen david at badepitaph.org
Thu Oct 28 17:49:49 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3181841389_2732583_MIME_Part

GOT AMERICA?

If there's one thing President Bush is correct about (your partisan comment
here) it's that the mainstream media is a "filter."  A filter through which
you will not be able to experience performance poet Ray McNiece's US?
TALKING ACROSS AMERICA this weekend at the Cleveland Public Theatre Parish
Hall.

I caught a rehearsal this afternoon, and there's something there for anyone
who loves our country.  Ray plays a number of interesting characters, all of
whom have something important to say - whether you agree with them or not -
and he's just such a charismatic performer, I recommend the show to all
y'all.

It's hard to get media attention when you are only performing for one
weekend, so I wanted to put my two cents in.  We can all think of it as one
last night of patriotic togetherness before the recount starts.

- David Hansen

US? TALKING ACROSS AMERICA
A Satirical Inquiry on the Eve of the Election
Cleveland Public Theatre Parish Hall (next to the Gordon Square Theatre on
Detroit)
October 29 - 30 at 8:30 PM  ONLY $10
http://www.raymcniece.com

--MS_Mac_OE_3181841389_2732583_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>A Personal Recommendation</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
GOT AMERICA?<BR>
<BR>
If there's one thing President Bush is correct about (your partisan comment=
 here) it's that the mainstream media is a "filter."  A filte=
r through which you will not be able to experience performance poet Ray McNi=
ece's <I>US? TALKING ACROSS AMERICA</I> this weekend at the Cleveland Public=
 Theatre Parish Hall.<BR>
<BR>
I caught a rehearsal this afternoon, and there's something there for anyone=
 who loves our country.  Ray plays a number of interesting characters, =
all of whom have something important to say - whether you agree with them or=
 not - and he's just such a charismatic performer, I recommend the show to a=
ll y'all.<BR>
<BR>
It's hard to get media attention when you are only performing for one weeke=
nd, so I wanted to put my two cents in.  We can all think of it as one =
last night of patriotic togetherness before the recount starts.<BR>
<BR>
- David Hansen<BR>
<BR>
US? TALKING ACROSS AMERICA<BR>
A Satirical Inquiry on the Eve of the Election<BR>
Cleveland Public Theatre Parish Hall (next to the Gordon Square Theatre on =
Detroit)<BR>
October 29 - 30 at 8:30 PM  ONLY $10<BR>
http://www.raymcniece.com<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3181841389_2732583_MIME_Part--