[NEohioPAL]RAGTIME - Report of Thursday's Preview Night

Cinemaspiritohio at aol.com Cinemaspiritohio at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 21:49:05 PDT 2004

RAGTIME the musical previewed Thursday Night to 400 people at Tri C East (271 and Harvard) (There's not a bad seat in the house...stadium seating, state of the Art theater)

I've been in a lot of shows, but have never felt more proud to be a part of a show as this one.  I've been to hundreds of shows in my lifetime, but have never witnessed an audience jump to their feet to cheer with a standing ovation BEFORE
the curtain call even began.

Please come see RAGTIME if you can. It runs Thursdays at 7:30, Saturdays at 8pm and Sundays at 2:00pm and 7:30pm from October 28-November 14.  (There are NO Friday performances)
Tickets are $24 adults, $22 seniors and students, and $16 for groups of ten or more.  Call 216-382-4000 x274 for ticket information

Seriously....This show is FANTASTIC.  You will not be disappointed.  Even the ensemble is made up of many lead-quality professional actors who were willing to take a non-lead role to be in this show.  I'm just in the ensemble, but when you see the high caliber of talent in the cast, you'll know why.  (I'm not complaining, mind you.  We are kept plenty busy with so many blockbuster numbers in the show...There's not a bad song in the whole show)

I hope to see you there.  Be sure to say hi to me afterward.

Love and hugs
Mary Faktor (the actor)
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
888-913-3473