[NEohioPAL]ny acting classes?

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 21:01:19 PST 2004

--0-427763369-1099371679=:9314

hi all!
i know i've been posting lots of questions...sorry! but i only have 6 days till my move to new york city! wahoo! my question is: anyone know any good acting classes in new york city? i'm sure there are tons,, and it would be easier if i got some suggestions first. i am primarily a dancer, but i really want to study acting. thing is, i have only taken one acting class in college for my dance degree. it was an intro to acting, very simple, so i need a class that will help a beginner.
thanks!