[NEohioPAL]House Sale

naturenurture at access-4-free.com naturenurture at access-4-free.com
Tue Nov 2 10:44:41 PST 2004

Hi Everyone,
I am having an indoor house sale this Saturday, November 6th
from 9-6 in order to raise money for my dog Jack's knee
operation (some of you know Jack :)).
I have some interesting and eclectic items as well as some
traditional ones such as a computer desk with matching file
and printer cabinet, a dining table, a futon chair with
frame, a microwave, kitchenware, books clothing and lots
more.
Please come and find some early holiday gifts and support a
deserving dog :)!

The sale's in Cleveland Hts. at 1633 Compton Rd. (between
Euclid Hts. Blvd and Mayfield Rd.)
See you there!
~Mia