[NEohioPAL]Titanic Auditions One Month Away

HiSeas2 at aol.com HiSeas2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 18:37:25 PST 2004

--part1_87.19cf05ae.2ebaefe5_boundary

November 3, 2004

We are one month from audtions for the musical "Titanic" with Mighty Goliath
Productions in Avon Lake.   Auditions will be held December 3 & 10 at the Avon
Lake High School Choir Room.   It is in the most NW corner of the building.
Performance dates will be April 8, 9, 10, 15, 16.

NO PARTS HAVE BEEN CAST.   ALL PARTS AVAILABLE.   For those of you not
familiar with the musical - it is NOT Jack/Rose/My Heart Will Go On.   This show
needs 16 male leads and 6 female leads to cover all of the crew and 1st/2nd/3rd
class passengers.

If you are busy on audition dates (as many of us are in December), please
e-mail me and we can set up a different day and time for you.   All auditions
must be completed by Saturday the 11th of December.

Please bring a song to sing with sheet music.   An accompanist will be
provided.   No reading auditions.

Bernadette Hisey, director
HiSeas2 at aol.com

--part1_87.19cf05ae.2ebaefe5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"><B>November 3, 2004<BR>
<BR>
</B></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=
=3D"2">We are one month from audtions for the musical "Titanic" with Mighty=20=
Goliath Productions in Avon Lake.   Auditions will be held December 3 &=
amp; 10 at the Avon Lake High School Choir Room.   It is in the most NW=
 corner of the building.   Performance dates will be April 8, 9, 10, 15=
, 16.<BR>
<BR>
NO PARTS HAVE BEEN CAST.   ALL PARTS AVAILABLE.   For those of you=
 not familiar with the musical - it is NOT Jack/Rose/My Heart Will Go On.&nb=
sp;  This show needs 16 male leads and 6 female leads to cover all of the cr=
ew and 1st/2nd/3rd class passengers.<BR>
<BR>
If you are busy on audition dates (as many of us are in December), please e-=
mail me and we can set up a different day and time for you.   All audit=
ions must be completed by Saturday the 11th of December.<BR>
<BR>
Please bring a song to sing with sheet music.   An accompanist will be=20=
provided.   No reading auditions.<BR>
<BR>
Bernadette Hisey, director<BR>
HiSeas2 at aol.com</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=