[NEohioPAL]THANK YOU from Kelly Chapman

Elightworld at aol.com Elightworld at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 05:23:56 PST 2004

I would like to say "Thank You VERY MUCH" to Fred Sternfeld for providing a vehicle for Lightworld Records to find talent for my music video.

I met and worked with some wonderful actors, some from out of state who were dedicated and professional, all through a posting on your mailing list.  Thank you again.

Secondly, I would like to thank all of the people who contributed to making what I believe will be a magnificent and very impactful music video.  The cast was very excellent, Glazen Creative made the whole production and shoot easy (we are connected for life), and Jayson Kelly from MAC, Lindia Singh from LaBella Mia Spa and Nokeya and Ross from Maxximum Flow Hair Designs for your excellence and commitment.

Thank you to Lola's in Tremont, First Baptist Church, the Coker Residence and Dr. John Erkins and Harold at Feminine Health Concerns for allowing us to use your space.

I can't thank you enough!  To find out when it is completed please visit the website and sign up for the mailing list.

God bless you!

Kelly Chapman
www.kellychapman.net