[NEohioPAL]Eric Mull Photography

Pippy, Katherine pippykm at bipc.com
Sat Nov 6 04:35:55 PST 2004

Hello Everyone -- from time to time I see postings here about NY photograph=
ers going to Cleveland for a shoot and encouraging you to take advantage of=
 some special opportunity.  But, I wanted to tell those of you living in Cl=
eveland how fortunate you are to already have a NY quality (even better) ph=
otographer right in your own city!
=20
By way of background, we are now living in NY as my daughter is performing =
professionally (legit, print and commercials).  We are from Pittsburgh and =
last year had been referred to Eric Mull photography in Cleveland.  We drov=
e the 2 hours over and back one day to get her photos done with him and the=
 results were BETTER than we could have hoped for!  Eric really worked with=
 her to pick out the right clothes for her skin coloring, eyes, etc.  And h=
e did some unique "industrial" types that I have seen only in NY. =20
=20
When we first met with agents in NY last spring, ALL of them commented abou=
t the quality of her photos.  MANY MANY times on auditions, my daughter lat=
er tells me that the cd said, "Great headshot!"  She gets called in for an =
audition on virtually every single thing that first requires a headshot sub=
mission.
=20
I just wanted you to be aware from someone who is actually working in NY --=
 we are going to fly home to Pittsburgh and once again drive over to Clevel=
and to get her photos done with Eric.  YOU should take advantage of a GREAT=
 photographer right in your own city -- don't wait for some NY photog to co=
me into town.=20
=20
BEST of luck to All of you -- kathy
=20
p.s. And no, I am not related or am not a friend of Eric's....just a VERY h=
appy customer!
=20

Above email is for intended recipient only and may be confidential and prot=
ected by attorney/client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately.
Unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.