[NEohioPAL]help!!!! seeking room or roommate for friend!!

ASTORINO2669 at aol.com ASTORINO2669 at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 11:32:15 PST 2004

--part1_1da.2ec4d7e4.2ebe80bf_boundary

Hello NEOHIOPAL Friends...

I have a dilema...one of my dearest friends is moving back to
Cleveland...after being away for three months...and she has no where to go!

She is looking for a room in a house to rent seeing as she in not able to
bring her furniture back with her from her previous move in August... (she lived
here for three years and for personal reasons had to up and move back to
Alabama quickly..so NOW is moving back to Ohio!!!))

Anyway, she is in her mid-twenties..not a theatre person but loves the
arts...she is getting her old job back so that's good! She is just looking for
something early to mid December to move in to.

She has one cat who is the cutest thing.

She is looking somewhere in or around Lakewood for around 350 or less.

Has one car and not a lot of stuff!

Soooo...if anyone knows of anyone who has a house they are looking for a
roommate and doesn't mind one well behaved cat...

please email me here or wildplumproductions at yahoo.com.

She is moving back here as of November 18th and we'd like to have something
set so that she can move in beginning part of December.

Thanks everyone!

Denise Astorino

--part1_1da.2ec4d7e4.2ebe80bf_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  COLOR=3D"#800080" SIZE=3D2 P=
TSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">Hello NEOHIO=
PAL Friends...<BR>
<BR>
I have a dilema...one of my dearest friends is moving back to Cleveland...af=
ter being away for three months...and she has no where to go!<BR>
<BR>
She is looking for a room in a house to rent seeing as she in not able to br=
ing her furniture back with her from her previous move in August... (she liv=
ed here for three years and for personal reasons had to up and move back to=20=
Alabama quickly..so NOW is moving back to Ohio!!!))<BR>
<BR>
Anyway, she is in her mid-twenties..not a theatre person but loves the arts.=
..she is getting her old job back so that's good! She is just looking for so=
mething early to mid December to move in to.<BR>
<BR>
She has one cat who is the cutest thing.<BR>
<BR>
She is looking somewhere in or around Lakewood for around 350 or less. =
 <BR>
<BR>
Has one car and not a lot of stuff! <BR>
<BR>
Soooo...if anyone knows of anyone who has a house they are looking for a roo=
mmate and doesn't mind one well behaved cat...<BR>
<BR>
please email me here or wildplumproductions at yahoo.com.<BR>
<BR>
She is moving back here as of November 18th and we'd like to have something=20=
set so that she can move in beginning part of December.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks everyone!<BR>
<BR>
Denise Astorino<BR>
<BR>
<B><BR>
<BR>
</B></FONT></HTML>
--part1_1da.2ec4d7e4.2ebe80bf_boundary--