[NEohioPAL]Professional Acting Resumes

Rae Lee renishlee at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 22:21:26 PST 2004

--0-1847295799-1099894886=:99704

If by chance there is anyone out there in need of a professional acting resume I have been doing them for 5 years and have researched extensively so that I know what information is needed on the resume as well as the correct format. I have been doing this as a sideline business and I do have very satisfied references available. I am now prepared to make this service available to anyone interested at the below standard cost of $75.00. (I've seen them advertised for $150.00) So, if you need a Professional Resume please feel free to contact me at renishlee at yahoo.com to set up an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Rae Lee

--0-1847295799-1099894886=:99704

<DIV>If by chance there is anyone out there in need of a professional acting resume I have been doing them for 5 years and have researched extensively so that I know what information is needed on the resume as well as the correct format. I have been doing this as a sideline business and I do have very satisfied references available. I am now prepared to make this service available to anyone interested at the <U>below standard cost</U> of <U>$75.00</U>. (I've seen them advertised for $<U>150.00</U>) So, if you need a Professional Resume please feel free to contact me at <A href="mailto:renishlee at yahoo.com">renishlee at yahoo.com</A> to set up an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you soon.</DIV>
<DIV>Rae Lee</DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. <a href="http://www.yahoo.com">www.yahoo.com</a>