[NEohioPAL]Lights out

Leuszler at aol.com Leuszler at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 08:31:04 PST 2004

-------------------------------1099758664

In a message dated 11/6/2004 7:04:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
RFWB2000 at aol.com writes:
But to be VERY honest, I stopped crying when I realized that my tears were
VALIDATING the atrocious outcomes of the last few days. I refuse to give this
horrid, oppressive regime my tears. I refuse to give them my sorrows. I refuse
to give them LEGITIMACY and VALIDATION, and I refuse to stop fighting for what
is right. And MANY people out there are coming to the same realization, as
they shake off their own mourning for what seems like the death of liberty to
many, many people.

The light hasn't gone out - not completely. It may have dimmed quite briefly,
but it's not out. In fact, I have a hunch that the light will be burning
brighter than before and with new resolve. We now know that we have to FIGHT for
the issues we believe in, we can't simply rely on them to be granted to us by
default. We KNOW that. And the battle lines are drawn more clearly than ever.
We KNOW our enemy, and the devil you know beats the heck out of the devil you
don't.
This is an excellent attitude.  It's not like the status quo has taken
another 9-11 type shift in the last week. We're still dealing with the same
situation as before.  Keep your heads up and your eyes open, folks. That's all you can
do.

Mike Leuszler
http://www.websitedesignermike.com

Read my blog!
http://openmike.blog-city.com/

-------------------------------1099758664

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 11/6/2004 7:04:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, RFWB2000=
@aol.com writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>But to be VERY honest, I stopped crying when I=
 realized that my tears were VALIDATING the atrocious outcomes of the last f=
ew days. I refuse to give this horrid, oppressive regime my tears. I refuse=20=
to give them my sorrows. I refuse to give them LEGITIMACY and VALIDATION, an=
d I refuse to stop fighting for what is right. And MANY people out there are=
 coming to the same realization, as they shake off their own mourning for wh=
at seems like the death of liberty to many, many people.<BR><BR>The light ha=
sn't gone out - not completely. It may have dimmed quite briefly, but it's n=
ot out. In fact, I have a hunch that the light will be burning brighter than=
 before and with new resolve. We now know that we have to FIGHT for the issu=
es we believe in, we can't simply rely on them to be granted to us by defaul=
t. We KNOW that. And the battle lines are drawn more clearly than ever. We K=
NOW our enemy, and the devil you know beats the heck out of the devil you do=
n't.</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>This is an excellent attitude.  It's not like the status quo has t=
aken another 9-11 type shift in the last week. We're still dealing with the=20=
same situation as before.  Keep your heads up and your eyes open, folks=
. That's all you can do. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mike Leuszler</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.websitedesignermike.com">http://www.websitedesign=
ermike.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
>Read my blog! <BR><A title=3Dhttp://openmike.blog-city.com/ href=3D"http://=
openmike.blog-city.com/">http://openmike.blog-city.com/</A><BR><BR><BR><BR><=
/FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>