[NEohioPAL]Only two weekends left for our last production of 2004!

convergence-continuum info at convergence-continuum.org
Tue Nov 9 04:37:55 PST 2004

--B_3182830675_54984

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKENDS LEFT FOR CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM=B9S WORDS & WEIRDS: A
CONVERGENCE OF TWO ONE-ACTS

convergence-continuum=B9s final production of the 2004 season is an evening o=
two one-act plays.  Joyce Carol Oates=B9 Tone Clusters and Mac Wellman=B9s
Whirligig.=20

In Tone Clusters the stressed-out  parents of a suburban kid accused of a
brutal crime are subjected to a menacing TV interview, resulting in a drama
that is =B3moody, often strangely funny...eerily reticent but starkly
revealing.=B2  The =B3video-enhanced production further sharpens Oates=92 searing
critique.=B2 (Tony Brown, The Plain Dealer)

Whirligig follows the misadventures of a bratty punkster chick when she
encounters a weird intergalactic traveler in a midwestern bus station.
=B3The company aces the brazen theatricality...Everyone=B9s a hoot.=B2 (Linda
Eisenstein, CoolCleveland.com)

Words & Weirds runs Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm through
November 20 at the Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd in Cleveland's historic Tremon=
neighborhood.  Tickets are $12 general admission, $9 for students and
seniors.  For reservations call 216-687-0074 or visit
http://www.convergence-continuum.org.

--B_3182830675_54984

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Only two weekends left for our last production of 2004!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><B>ONLY TWO MORE WEEKENDS LEFT FOR CONVERGENCE-CONTINU=
UM’S <I>WORDS & WEIRDS: A CONVERGENCE OF TWO ONE-ACTS<BR>
</I></B><BR>
convergence-continuum’s final production of the 2004 season is an eve=
ning of two one-act plays.  Joyce Carol Oates’ <I>Tone Clusters <=
/I>and Mac Wellman’s <I>Whirligig.</I> <BR>
<BR>
In <I>Tone Clusters</I> the stressed-out  parents of a suburban kid ac=
cused of a brutal crime are subjected to a menacing TV interview, resulting =
in a drama that is “moody, often strangely funny...eerily reticent but=
 starkly revealing.”  The “video-enhanced production furthe=
r sharpens Oates=92 searing critique.” (Tony Brown, <I>The Plain Dealer<=
/I>)    <BR>
<BR>
<I>Whirligig </I>follows the misadventures of a bratty punkster chick when =
she encounters a weird intergalactic traveler in a midwestern bus station. &=
nbsp; “The company aces the brazen theatricality...Everyone&#8217=
;s a hoot.” (Linda Eisenstein, <I>CoolCleveland.com</I>) <BR>
<BR>
<I>Words & Weirds</I> runs Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm =
through November 20 at the Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd in Cleveland's historic=
 Tremont neighborhood.  Tickets are $12 general admission, $9 for stude=
nts and seniors.  For reservations call 216-687-0074 or visit http://ww=
w.convergence-continuum.org.<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>