[NEohioPAL]On The Record - 2 Tix 11/13/04 Evening

Kristy Cruz kcruz78 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 13:18:19 PST 2004

Not sure if you post these but I'm getting desparate:

Awhile back I purchased 2 tickets to On The Record for
this Saturday, November 13's evening performance.

Since then one of my very best and most talented
friends is giving a recital that evening and I can no
longer use these tickets.

As Playhouse Square does not allow exchanges or
refunds, my only hope is to sell them and buy new
tickets.  If anyone is interested in purchasing these,
I am selling them for the price on the ticket and am
excluding the service charge as I cannot remember what
I was charged and don't want to rip anyone off or
anything.  I only want what I paid for them so I can
purchase tickets for a day I can actually go to the
show.

Tickets are under $40 each.  You can email me at
kcruz78 at yahoo.com for more information if you are
interested.

Thanks so much in advance - whoever takes these off my
hands is doing me a HUUUUGE favor!

Kristy