[NEohioPAL]***KEYBOARD PLAYER who can SING***

MusicM. musicmaniacs2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 06:25:09 PST 2004

--0-604126227-1100096709=:85098

We are a working, high energy TOP 40 cover band. We play mostly weddings and corporate parties with the occasional bar/club gig inbetween. We have lots of fun together and are darn good at what we do.

We're looking for a serious keyboard player who can sing (or at least harmonize) and is tired of playing bars and clubs for pocket change. We're looking for a Team player with a great attitude and work ethics. Preferred age group 28-40.

Contact us with your basic information. Serious inquiries only

--0-604126227-1100096709=:85098

<DIV>We are a working, high energy TOP 40 cover band. We play mostly weddings and corporate parties with the occasional bar/club gig inbetween. We have lots of fun together and are darn good at what we do. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We're looking for a serious keyboard player who can sing (or at least harmonize) and is tired of playing bars and clubs for pocket change. We're looking for a Team player with a great attitude and work ethics. Preferred age group 28-40. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Contact us with your basic information. Serious inquiries only</DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. <a href="http://www.yahoo.com">www.yahoo.com</a>
--0-604126227-1100096709=:85098--