[NEohioPAL]CORRECTION: Stella - Michael Ian Black, Michael Showalter & David Wain - Grog Shop November 11

Richard Jones vegetableman9 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 14:25:11 PST 2004

correction from earlier posting:
The doors at the Stella show November 11th at The Grog
Shop will open at 5:45pm - opposed to what was
previously reported.

STELLA comes to the GROG SHOP in Cleveland Hts, this
Thursday, November 11th.  All ages show, $13, 5:45 pm
doors, 7 pm
show.  Opening for Stella is one of the hottest rising

comedians today, Eugene Mirman (www.eugenemirman.com)

Stella is Michael Ian Black (NBC's "Ed", VH1's "I Love
the
80's"), Michael Showalter ("Signs" & "Sex & The City")
and
David Wain (Shaker Heights High, '87) - all three of
them are
from MTV's comedy series THE STATE and they are the
team
behind the cult movie WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER.
Michael Ian
Black is also one of the four finalists to take over
for
Craig Kilborn on CBS's Late Late Show (following
Letterman).
He hosts that show Nov 29-Dec 3.  STELLA recently
completed a
pilot for Comedy Central.  The show in Cleveland will
be mostly new
material from when we were there last time.

Lots of info and photos are at www.stellacomedy.com
and
www.davidwain.com