[NEohioPAL]Performing arts in Cleveland - Mandel Center student survey - another attempt

katherine agle ksa2870 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 10:57:08 PST 2004

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your interest in our survey. Below is the link to the attachment which should work. If it does not, please let us know. Again, we really appreciate your support and look forward to hearing your views about the performing arts in Cleveland  - and awarding
a lucky participant with the Best Buy gift certificate!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=45835712931

Mandel Center Students
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>Hello everyone,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your interest in our survey. Below is the link to the attachment which should work. If it does not, please let us know. Again, we really appreciate your support and look forward to hearing your views about the performing arts in Cleveland  - and awarding </DIV>
<DIV>a lucky participant with the Best Buy gift certificate! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=45835712931">http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=45835712931</A></DIV>