[NEohioPAL]CHUCK FINK ENTERTAINMENT: Offering the highest quality entertainment for ANY occasion!

chuck fink thinkfinkent at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 07:09:01 PST 2004

--0-257257074-1100272141=:63920

CHUCK FINK ENTERTAINMENT has been providing the corporate world, as well as the general public, with top-notch quality entertainment, for the last 11 years! Owned & operated by Chuck Fink, a Cleveland area singer/songwriter/guitarist/performer, Chuck knows what it takes to make (at least, the entertainment aspect of your event) a great success!

Offering a wide array of entertainment, CFE prides itself on helping you plan and organize entertainment to perfectly compliment your special occasion! Whether it's an OFFICE PARTY, PRIVATE PARTY, CHILDREN'S PARTY, CORPORATE EVENT, SCHOOL, FAIR/FESTIVAL, RELIGIOUS OR GROUP FUNTION, RETIREMENT COMMUNITY, FUNDRAISER, MILESTONE CELEBRATION, or any other occasion, for which you may be looking to book entertainment, look no further! CFE can make the process easy and successful! Our rates are competitive, and we will always work within your budget. Package rates on multiple acts or days booked, are also available!

CLOWNS, JUGGLERS, MAGICIANS, CARICATURE PORTRAIT ARTISTS, BANDS/DJ'S, COSTUMED CHARACTERS, ANIMAL SHOWS, NOVELTY ACTS... SANTA CLAUS, THE SINGING ELF... AND SO MUCH MORE! If we don't have what you're looking for... we can get it!

And featuring: Chuck Fink... Singer & guitarist, for any occasion! In the folk/rock/pop tradition, Chuck plays acoustic guitar and harmonica, and comes equipped an endless array of great songs! Chuck's extensive repertiore always assures a tuneful treat, regardless of the audience! Though he specializes in children's entertainment, Chuck is available to perform, not only for schools, parties, and camps, among other situations; but also: clubs, pubs, country clubs, fairs/festivals, coffeehouses, bookstores, restaurants, clambakes, theme parties, custom singing telegrams, and just about any other situation you can think of.... within reason, of course!!

If you are an entertainer looking for work, we are always seeking quality entertainers to perform freelance engagements. We do not book any entertainers exclusively, nor do we guarantee any amount of work. As you now, times are tough, and unfortunately, the business has not been so plentiful, of late. We're all hoping this will change soon! That said, we will always consider booking you, based on your act, availability, and the situation. Please feel free to send promotional information to: Chuck Fink Entertainment / P.O. Box 221251 / Beachwood, OH 44122. Or email: thinkfinkent at yahoo.com Conversely, we always appreciate and welcome your referrals, and/or consideration in booking Chuck, or one of our acts, for your event, or that of an associate, friend, or other perspective clients.

Look for our website coming soon! In the meantime, you may request additional information, by calling Chuck at 216-556-0001 or 216-410-8111.

Thanks for your consideration, and on behalf of CFE, we wish everyone out there in the NEOhioPal community, and beyond, all the best!

--0-257257074-1100272141=:63920

<DIV>
<P>CHUCK FINK ENTERTAINMENT has been providing the corporate world, as well as the general public, with top-notch quality entertainment, for the last 11 years! Owned & operated by Chuck Fink, a Cleveland area singer/songwriter/guitarist/performer, Chuck knows what it takes to make (at least, the entertainment aspect of your event) a great success! </P>
<P>Offering a wide array of entertainment, CFE prides itself on helping you plan and organize entertainment to perfectly compliment your special occasion! Whether it's an OFFICE PARTY, PRIVATE PARTY, CHILDREN'S PARTY, CORPORATE EVENT, SCHOOL, FAIR/FESTIVAL, RELIGIOUS OR GROUP FUNTION, RETIREMENT COMMUNITY, FUNDRAISER, MILESTONE CELEBRATION, or any other occasion, for which you may be looking to book entertainment, look no further! CFE can make the process easy and successful! Our rates are competitive, and we will always work within your budget. Package rates on multiple acts or days booked, are also available! </P>
<P>CLOWNS, JUGGLERS, MAGICIANS, CARICATURE PORTRAIT ARTISTS, BANDS/DJ'S, COSTUMED CHARACTERS, ANIMAL SHOWS, NOVELTY ACTS... SANTA CLAUS, THE SINGING ELF... AND SO MUCH MORE! If we don't have what you're looking for... we can get it! </P>
<P>And featuring: Chuck Fink... Singer & guitarist, for any occasion! In the folk/rock/pop tradition, Chuck plays acoustic guitar and harmonica, and comes equipped an endless array of great songs! Chuck's extensive repertiore always assures a tuneful treat, regardless of the audience! Though he specializes in children's entertainment, Chuck is available to perform, not only for schools, parties, and camps, among other situations; but also: clubs, pubs, country clubs, fairs/festivals, coffeehouses, bookstores, restaurants, clambakes, theme parties, custom singing telegrams, and just about any other situation you can think of.... within reason, of course!!</P>
<P>If you are an entertainer looking for work, we are always seeking quality entertainers to perform freelance engagements. We do not book any entertainers exclusively, nor do we guarantee any amount of work. As you now, times are tough, and unfortunately, the business has not been so plentiful, of late. We're all hoping this will change soon! That said, we will always consider booking you, based on your act, availability, and the situation. Please feel free to send promotional information to: Chuck Fink Entertainment / P.O. Box 221251 / Beachwood, OH 44122. Or email: <A href="mailto:thinkfinkent at yahoo.com">thinkfinkent at yahoo.com</A> Conversely, we always appreciate and welcome your referrals, and/or consideration in booking Chuck, or one of our acts, for your event, or that of an associate, friend, or other perspective clients. </P>
<P>Look for our website coming soon! In the meantime, you may request additional information, by calling Chuck at 216-556-0001 or 216-410-8111. </P>
<P>Thanks for your consideration, and on behalf of CFE, we wish everyone out there in the NEOhioPal community, and beyond, all the best! </P></DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. <a href="http://www.yahoo.com">www.yahoo.com</a>
--0-257257074-1100272141=:63920--