[NEohioPAL]Pianist for Hire

Christopher Chung christopher.chung at case.edu
Sun Nov 14 07:46:46 PST 2004

<BODY><FONT face=Arial>My name is Christopher Chung and I am a student at the Cleveland Institute of Music as a Piano Performance Major.  I have been playing the piano since the age of five.  I lived in Los Angeles before and moved to Cleveland for college.  I have done Little Shop of Horrors, Into the Woods, and Guys & Dolls.  I am a superb sight-reader which is a must in this business.  If you need more info or need me for a musical of some sort please email me at <A href="mailto:cbc5 at case.edu">cbc5 at case.edu</A> and I will try to get right back to you.</FONT></BODY>