[NEohioPAL]Italy

Kendall Embrescia shwendall at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 11:32:49 PST 2004

I am writing from the Toscana countryside in Arezzo,
Italy from a 13th century villa that sits on top of
the mountains.  My reason for doing so, it to let my
fellow Ohio performers about an amazing,
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
It all begins with these words:  Accademia
Dell'Arte...
I have been here since the beginning of September
studying dance, theatre, voice, improvisation, and
commedia dell'arte-to name some of the curriculm.
This work is taught from some of the top masters in
Europe and throughout the USA.
I am posting this on NEOhioPal, because this is where
I found out about this unique, unparalleled study
abroad program, and to inform that there is an
immediate opening for the next semester.
You can check out the site at www.dell-arte.org, to
get more information, and drop your jaw in aw of what
is going on over here.
After that being said, you can also e-mail me, and I
can pass on your interest for the application
process-being a fellow Clevelander/Ohioan and all.
(The process may take a little bit of time).
BUT ONLY MAIL ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT APPLYING AND
COMING IF ACCEPTED.
Ciao for now.
Kendall