[NEohioPAL]Come Experience Off The Wall at Geauga Theater This Weekend

Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com
Tue Nov 16 10:41:56 PST 2004

Off The Wall is back in beautiful downtown Chardon  this Friday and
Saturday, November 19th and 20th!  Come see the show that The Voice
declared was "Off The Hook", and enjoy an evening of improv in the style of
Whose Line Is It Anyway?  Off The Wall is excited to have been invited for
a return engagement at the Geauga Theater and as always promises to deliver
high energy, high spirits and hijinx for our audience.

The shows will be held at the Geauga Theater, located at Rts. 6 and 44
right on Historic Chardon Square at 8pm on both Friday and Saturday.

Tickets are $10.

For reservations call the box office at 440.286.2255 or visit
www.geaugatheater.org for online ordering.

Off The Wall would once again like to thank everyone that has made each and
everyone of our shows special by their attendence, support, and
participation.

Jim D'Amico