[NEohioPAL]Student Violin for sale

Sami Spinks deathonastick86 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 15:18:43 PST 2004

--0-549633236-1100733523=:27965

I currently have a full-size Lidl student violin sitting in a hardshell case beneath my bed that is dying to be played! It is in excellent condition, with a decent sound for a student violin. It's pretty new, it's a little over 10 years old. I'm asking about $350 for it. It will come with a bow for an extra $20-$30.  I need a little extra cash for music lessons and college... If any one would like to come look at it and try it out,  please feel free to contact me. Either e-mail or call me. Thanks!

~Sami~
deathonastick86 at yahoo.com
(216) 382-5932

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!
--0-549633236-1100733523=:27965

<DIV>I currently have a full-size Lidl student violin sitting in a hardshell case beneath my bed that is dying to be played! It is in excellent condition, with a decent sound for a student violin. It's pretty new, it's a little over 10 years old. I'm asking about $350 for it. It will come with a bow for an extra $20-$30.  I need a little extra cash for music lessons and college... If any one would like to come look at it and try it out,  please feel free to contact me. Either e-mail or call me. Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>~Sami~</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:deathonastick86 at yahoo.com">deathonastick86 at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>(216) 382-5932</DIV><p>