[NEohioPAL]Student looking for work

anneli curnock ani_the_elf at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 08:24:40 PST 2004

--0-1660238738-1100795080=:19627

Hi , remember me. the student who was searching for a place in NYC. well I made it thanks to all of you!.  Anyway Im here  now attending American Academy of Dramatic Arts, and Im searching for part Time work. If you know of any Theatres in manhattan that may be hiring for ticket sales or ushering or anything Please reply to me. Im looking on graigs list but nothing yet. The only thing im not aloud to do is Act in a theatre, the school does not allow acting outside of class. thanks for all your help. And if jocelyn sees this EMAIL ME!!!

                                                                                   Anneli.