[NEohioPAL]Have TOF for Holiday Celebration!

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:37:55 PST 2004

What is TOF?

Tons O' Fun?  Troubadours Of Fabulous?  Tangerines Of Fortune?
HMMMMM.........

Seriously Folks,

TOF is a trio of bright and talented entertainers who, like the magi of
yesteryear, wish to follow a star and bring our legendary gifts to your
manger, crib, house of worship, office party, avant-garde performance space,
or any other place you and yours are celebrating the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do we do?

First, we bring cookies.  Then we bring out:

Megan Elk
Belting "Santa Baby" or crooning "Summertime", Megan brings a stunning
soprano and shimmering presence to her reportoire of jazzy (and not so
jazzy) tunes.   Megan recently recieved raves for her performances at
Cleveland Public Theatre.  Find Out Why!

Jeremy Gilpatric
Jer helps keep the yultide gay with a silky tenor and a stocking stuffed
with gorgeous classical and adventuresome contemprary musical gems. With
numerous Opera, Recital, and Musical Theatre roles on his resume, he's a
seasoned singer sure to scintillate!

and to 'round out' this robust rotisserie of a roster........

JT Buck comes home for the season (from his new digs in Houston) to tickle
the ivories and sweetly seranade you with a holiday buffet of folk and
traditional favorites, including little known nuggets by Stephen Foster and
more!

AS ALWAYS, we stand ready to whip out our famous (at least on the nursing
home circuit) Doo-Wop and Audience Belt-Along packages. We can Do-Wop it
all!

TOF is the perfect alternative to all those obnoxious, Hi-Glitz, Lo-Soul
pageants that seem to bloom on the scene this time of year. Looking for
something fascinating and new this year?  No Tiny Tims, we!

What You Provide:
A Space
A Piano (or suitable keyed instrument)
An Audience of Any Size Full of Good Holiday Cheer.

Our Reportoire is Vast and our Fees Are Modest.  But Book Us Soon!  The
Holidays are approaching and our calender is filling up fast!

Dates Available from Dec. 17-23.

Contact J. T. at 330-805-1820, or simply respond to this email for booking
info!

TOF:  More Than a Talented Trio of College Students Singing (Like Angels)
for Thier Supper. But Not By Much.