[NEohioPAL]titanic auditions 2 weeks

HiSeas2 at aol.com HiSeas2 at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 20:17:37 PST 2004

--part1_127.4f93d567.2ececde1_boundary

Auditions for Titanic will be in 2 weeks on December 3 and 10 at 7:00 p.m.
Auditions will take place in Avon Lake High School's choir room which is in
the most northwest corner of the high school.

If you are unable to audition on the 3rd or 10th, please contact me to set up
an alternate time.   I have already received inquiries from those in shows
during the 3rd and 10th.

Production dates will be April 8, 9, 10, 15, and 16.

For more information about our company (Mighty Goliath Productions), visit
our website at www.geocities.com/mightygoliath

Bernadette Hisey, director
HiSeas2 at aol.com

--part1_127.4f93d567.2ececde1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Auditions for Titanic will be in 2 week=
s on December 3 and 10 at 7:00 p.m.   Auditions will take place in Avon=
 Lake High School's choir room which is in the most northwest corner of the=20=
high school.<BR>
<BR>
If you are unable to audition on the 3rd or 10th, please contact me to set u=
p an alternate time.   I have already received inquiries from those in=20=
shows during the 3rd and 10th.<BR>
<BR>
Production dates will be April 8, 9, 10, 15, and 16.<BR>
<BR>
For more information about our company (Mighty Goliath Productions), visit o=
ur website at www.geocities.com/mightygoliath<BR>
<BR>
Bernadette Hisey, director<BR>
HiSeas2 at aol.com</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_127.4f93d567.2ececde1_boundary--