[NEohioPAL]Come see what's new at Pickwick and Frolic!

henryandribsy-nyc at yahoo.com henryandribsy-nyc at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 11:59:15 PST 2004

--0-1137165937-1100980755=:15291

"God Bless Us, Everyone!"

Christmas is coming and what's Christmas without Charles Dickens and our favorite Dickenesque Restaurant/Comedy Club/Cabaret/Martini Bar with Magic?  Pickwick and Frolic is proud to unveil the new cast of the female vocal showcase, "Cabaret Rock" and "Divas" just in time for the holidays!  As a supporter of fine arts in Cleveland, we welcome you to visit and catch a free performance any Thursday, Friday or Saturday night (times are available on our website, or by calling 216.241.7425).  Remember, there is never a cover to enjoy Pickwick's restaurant, Martini Bar and Cabaret!  And as always, please stay after "Divas" on Friday and Saturday for our popular "Midnight Martini Show", featuring the songs of Sinatra's Vegas.  Improv fans can see Second City Alumni perform to your suggestions in "Oliver Twisted" on Mondays at 8pm!

CABARET ROCK AND DIVAS ARE:
Brianna Gates, Tiffany Marchak (as seen on "American Idol, Season 2), Jessica Joy (as seen in American Idol William Hung's music video, "She-bangs"), Mary Berrios and Renee Cohen.

THE MIDNIGHT MARTINI SHOW IS:
Ian Atwood, Eileen Burns, Keith Faris, Gregory Cross and Betsy Kahl as the Showgirl

Please visit www.pickwickandfrolic.com!

--0-1137165937-1100980755=:15291

<DIV>"God Bless Us, Everyone!"</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Christmas is coming and what's Christmas without Charles Dickens and our favorite Dickenesque Restaurant/Comedy Club/Cabaret/Martini Bar with Magic?  Pickwick and Frolic is proud to unveil the new cast of the female vocal showcase, "Cabaret Rock" and "Divas" just in time for the holidays!  As a supporter of fine arts in Cleveland, we welcome you to visit and catch a free performance any Thursday, Friday or Saturday night (times are available on our website, or by calling <!--StartFragment --><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>216.241.7425</FONT>).  Remember, there is never a cover to enjoy Pickwick's restaurant, Martini Bar and Cabaret!  And as always, please stay after "Divas" on Friday and Saturday for our popular "Midnight Martini Show", featuring the songs of Sinatra's Vegas.  Improv fans can see Second City Alumni perform to your suggestions in "Oliver Twisted" on Mondays at 8pm! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>CABARET ROCK AND DIVAS ARE:</DIV>
<DIV>Brianna Gates, Tiffany Marchak (as seen on "American Idol, Season 2), Jessica Joy (as seen in American Idol William Hung's music video, "She-bangs"), Mary Berrios and Renee Cohen.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>THE MIDNIGHT MARTINI SHOW IS:</DIV>
<DIV>Ian Atwood, Eileen Burns, Keith Faris, Gregory Cross and Betsy Kahl as the Showgirl</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please visit <A href="http://www.pickwickandfrolic.com">www.pickwickandfrolic.com</A>!</DIV>
--0-1137165937-1100980755=:15291--