[NEohioPAL]nyc acting classes?

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 15:32:59 PST 2004

hi everybody...
i just moved to nyc about 2 weeks ago. if anyone
remembers me, i'm dancer primarily but i want to study
acting also. i had posted a question before i moved
here about good semi affordable acting classes in nyc
for someone who has not had barely any acting
training, only modern and jazz dance training. i had
written all the info everybody gave me about the
acting classes in nyc on a bright yellow piece of
paper, but my roommate used it as scratch paper one
day this past week, and the paper has disappeared and
i lost all the info. i'm very annoyed. so if anyone
has any suggestions of where i should go for class
that would be great.
thanks everyone.
ep