[NEohioPAL]Ruthy Grant Friedman Has Died - Funeral Service Information

CVActor cverbelun at core.com
Sun Nov 21 18:52:30 PST 2004

It is with great sadness that I report that the Cleveland Theatre Family has
lost another of it's most beloved members.  Joyce Casey informed us tonight
after Highway Ulysses at Dobama that Ruthy died this week of complications
from heart valve surgery and from infections she contracted while in the
hospital and/or the nursing home where she was recuperating.  Unfortunately,
I don't have a lot of details, but I am sure these will be forthcoming
shortly.

Ruthy's funeral service will be on Wednesday, November 24th at 10AM at
Berkowitz-Kumin-Bookatz Funeral Home, 1985 South Taylor Road in Cleveland
Heights (corner of Taylor and Staunton by Washington Blvd.).

---