[NEohioPAL]LCCPT seeks to fill Summer 2005 positions.

Charlene Hartley hartleycharlene at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 17:37:06 PST 2004

--0-270427456-1101346626=:48536

Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre, a 4-week summer program for students grades K-11, is seeking applicants for the following positions:

Director

Music Director

Choreographer

Costumer

Minis Director (Responsible for our youngest actors and actresses, ages 5 and 6.)

All staff will be required to attend pre-production meetings on select weekends in May and June.  Our 4-week season runs from June 20, 2005 to performances on July 15 and 16, 2005.  There is a mandatory post-season meeting and clean-up day on Monday, July 18, 2005.

Applications may be emailed to hartleycharlene at yahoo.com or may be sent through regular mail to Charlene Hartley, 915 Concord Ave, Elyria, OH 44035.

 The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?
--0-270427456-1101346626=:48536

<DIV>Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre, a 4-week summer program for students grades K-11, is seeking applicants for the following positions:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=system>Director </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=system>Music Director</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=system>Choreographer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=system>Costumer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=system>Minis Director</FONT> (Responsible for our youngest actors and actresses, ages 5 and 6.)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>All staff will be required to attend pre-production meetings on select weekends in May and June.  Our 4-week season runs from June 20, 2005 to performances on July 15 and 16, 2005.  There is a mandatory post-season meeting and clean-up day on Monday, July 18, 2005.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Applications may be emailed to <A href="mailto:hartleycharlene at yahoo.com">hartleycharlene at yahoo.com</A> or may be sent through regular mail to Charlene Hartley, 915 Concord Ave, Elyria, OH 44035.  </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
The <a href="http://my.yahoo.com">all-new My Yahoo!</a> – What will yours do?
--0-270427456-1101346626=:48536--