[NEohioPAL]Sad day for Osper King

Alitivity at aol.com Alitivity at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 06:18:17 PST 2004

-------------------------------1101651497

I received a terrible email yesterday. JD Donnely , the bass player from
Detroit who was to appear on the Osper King album, was found dead friday morning.
Unfortunately JD had not made it down to record his tracks yet so he wont
physically be on the album. He wrote many songs so I will be talking to his family
about producing one so he can still be on it. JD played bass with me in two
bands Tryton and Blind Robbins, but more than anything he was a true friend. He
and I went through so many things together ,  he really was one of the best
friends I ever had. I will miss Him.

  Al Diamond Phillips

-------------------------------1101651497

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I received a terrible email yesterday. JD Donnely , the bass=20=
player from Detroit who was to appear on the Osper King album, was foun=
d dead friday morning. Unfortunately JD had not made it down to record=20=
his tracks yet so he wont physically be on the album. He wrote many son=
gs so I will be talking to his family about producing one so he ca=
n still be on it. JD played bass with me in two bands Tryton and Blind Robbi=
ns, but more than anything he was a true friend. He and I went through=20=
so many things together ,  he really was one of the best friends I=
 ever had. I will miss Him.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;    Al Diamond Phillips </DIV></BODY></HTML>