[NEohioPAL]See Plaid Tidings for FREE this week!!!

Julie Fogel jfogel at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Nov 29 12:06:30 PST 2004

Happy Holidays!!

This Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ONLY you and up to three guests
can see The Cleveland Play House production of PLAID TIDINGS, Stuart Ross'
special holiday edition of Forever Plaid for FREE!!!!

So, bring your friends and family to The Cleveland Play House to get a jump
start on the holidays, Plaid style!
To get your complimentary tickets to our 8 p.m. performances Tuesday,
November 30; Wednesday, December 1 or Thursday December 2, 2004, call our
ticket office at (216) 795-7000 ext. 4 and mention the code LAFF.

Can't make it this week? Use the same code (LAFF) to take advantage of a
special Buy One, Get One FREE offer good for any remaining performance of
Plaid Tidings through December 19, 2004.
(Discount is subject to availability. May not be combined with another
offer. Limit 4.)

Here's to PLAID TIDINGS of comfort and joy this holiday season!

Julie Fogel
Associate Director of Communications & Marketing
The Cleveland Play House
216-795-7000 ext. 236
jfogel at clevelandplayhouse.com