[NEohioPAL]are you in need of technical assistance

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 10:39:58 PST 2004

--0-748398346-1101839998=:43444

a new division of Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd. is coming to serve you

RC2
Productions
The Show must go on

We speciaize in Low budget theatres who want high budget performances.

We offer a wide variety of services including

      Directing
      Set Construction/design
      Technical Assistance
      Consulting

No job is too big or too small

Call us and Let us be a part of your next production .

We offer over 30 years of theatrical experience, and we are educators in public schools, so we underdstand small stage productions but never limit ourselves to it.

Call us at (440) 240-1222
Or email
lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com

 The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?
--0-748398346-1101839998=:43444

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>a new division of Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd. is coming to serve you</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face="arial black" size=5>RC2</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face="Arial Black" size=4>Productions</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face="Arial Black">The Show must go on</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face="Arial Black"></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV>We speciaize in Low budget theatres who want high budget performances.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We offer a wide variety of services including</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>      Directing</DIV>
<DIV>      Set Construction/design</DIV>
<DIV>      Technical Assistance</DIV>
<DIV>      Consulting</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>No job is too big or too small</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Call us and Let us be a part of your next production . </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We offer over 30 years of theatrical experience, and we are educators in public schools, so we underdstand small stage productions but never limit ourselves to it.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Call us at (440) 240-1222</DIV>
<DIV>Or email</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=lorainareasummertheatre@yahoo.com" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com</FONT></A></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
The <a href="http://my.yahoo.com">all-new My Yahoo!</a> – What will yours do?
--0-748398346-1101839998=:43444--