[NEohioPAL]Comediene for Birthday Party

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 22:29:30 PST 2004

--0-1500858470-1101882570=:98551

I seeking a comediene (better if you are funny) to do a 15 - 20 minute piece for a Birthday Brunch I'm throwing for my wife. Yeah Yeah there are a handful of us stylish married men out there! Anyway, we're looking at Decemeber 19, 2004, 4ish in the afternoon. Intelligent humor low vulgarity do apply...however it's a tough crowd of 30 or so 30 something Urban Professionals.

Pay? Why is it always about the money...Geez! You'll eat...you'll drink...and I'll pick up a tank of gas for you :) Seriously though...contact me: male/ female/ questionables in-between if you've got the stuff we'll work something out.

Jamey
memakefilm at yahoo.com

 The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!
--0-1500858470-1101882570=:98551

<DIV>I seeking a comediene (better if you are funny) to do a 15 - 20 minute piece for a Birthday Brunch I'm throwing for my wife. Yeah Yeah there are a handful of us stylish married men out there! Anyway, we're looking at Decemeber 19, 2004, 4ish in the afternoon. Intelligent humor low vulgarity do apply...however it's a tough crowd of 30 or so 30 something <EM>Urban Professionals</EM>. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Pay? Why is it always about the money...Geez! You'll eat...you'll drink...and I'll pick up a tank of gas for you :) Seriously though...contact me: male/ female/ questionables in-between if you've got the stuff we'll work something out.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jamey</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:memakefilm at yahoo.com">memakefilm at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>