[NEohioPAL]Student Violin for Sale

Sami Spinks deathonastick86 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 07:26:57 PST 2004

--0-370621294-1101914817=:41988

That lovely little violin is STILL sitting under my bed! I really need to get rid of it! It is a  Lidl student violin, and it comes in a hardshell case. It is in excellent condition, with a decent sound for a student violin. It's pretty new, it's a little over 10 years old. I'm asking about $350 for it. It will come with a bow for an extra $20-$30.  I need a little extra cash for music lessons and college... If any one would like to come look at it and try it out,  or just buy it, please feel free to call or e-mail me. Thanks!

~Sami~
deathonastick86 at yahoo.com
(216) 382-5932

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!
--0-370621294-1101914817=:41988

<DIV>
<DIV>That lovely little violin is STILL sitting under my bed! I really need to get rid of it! It is a  Lidl student violin, and it comes in a hardshell case. It is in excellent condition, with a decent sound for a student violin. It's pretty new, it's a little over 10 years old. I'm asking about $350 for it. It will come with a bow for an extra $20-$30.  I need a little extra cash for music lessons and college... If any one would like to come look at it and try it out,  or just buy it, please feel free to call or e-mail me. Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>~Sami~</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://us.f207.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=deathonastick86@yahoo.com" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>deathonastick86 at yahoo.com</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV>(216) 382-5932</DIV></DIV><p>