[NEohioPAL]Guest Artist at Midnight Martini Show this Friday

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 16:10:20 PST 2004

-------------------------------1101946220

If you need a late night show to top off the evening, stop on down to
Pickwick and Frolic and the Midnight Martini Show.  I will be the guest  artist that
night, but of course, every Friday and Saturday night is the  fabulous team
of Ian Atwood, Betsy Kahl, Eileen Burns, Keith Faris and Gregory  Cross making
the magic happen. See ya there!

-------------------------------1101946220

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>If you need a late night show to top off the evening, stop on down to=20
Pickwick and Frolic and the Midnight Martini Show.  I will be the guest=
=20
artist that night, but of course, every Friday and Saturday night is th=
e=20
fabulous team of Ian Atwood, Betsy Kahl, Eileen Burns, Keith Faris and Grego=
ry=20
Cross making the magic happen. See ya there!</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>