[NEohioPAL]Santa Suit

Angel Kornuc akornuc at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:50:21 PST 2004

To all Neiohiopal readers,
Here's a weird request for ya:
I am looking for a Santa Suit that was sold at a Girl Scout Garage Sale
about two years ago in Mentor.  The salesperson said it went to a DJ in the
area.  I know this sounds crazy, but if you are a DJ and bought a Santa Suit
this way, or if you know of any DJs with Santa Suits, please ask them if
they purchased it at a garage sale.
I will pay handsomely for this Santa Suit.  It was my father's suit, and he
has since passed.  I would like to give it back to my mother as a gift.
Email me if you have any leads!
Thank you neohiopal!  I hope we can find this Santa Suit!
Angel Kornuc -akornuc at hotmail.com