[NEohioPAL]Free furniture available if you can pick it up

BurnsET at aol.com BurnsET at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 05:36:08 PST 2004

I am moving, and I am looking to get rid of a few items of furniture. You would need to be able to transport them.  I live in Cuyahoga Falls.  I need to get rid of them by Sunday, Dec. 12.

Dining room table with four matching chairs - wood (not sure what kind, stained a medium dark color), it comes with four removable leaves to be able to expand to a very large size for company.

Computer desk - Nice, large modern style computer desk with light wood finish and black trim.

Easy chair - medium size, swivels, a soft slate blue color.

Contact me at burnset at aol.com, or 330-928-7794 if interested in any of these items.