[NEohioPAL]Attention all Steve Shields Players

DrDTheTempJew at aol.com DrDTheTempJew at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 11:12:55 PST 2004

-------------------------------1102014775

To MSND cast,

Greetings from Parma. I miss most of you terribly. There were so many busy
weekends after the show, I decided to just push the post cast party back toward
 Christmas and make it an Xmas Party. I don't know if you'll all get this
email,  cuz I'm not sure how many of you are signed up for neopal, but I lost the
cast  list, so here's hoping this works.
The party is going to be on Dec. 18th around 7. Anyone that needs  directions
or a ride, please feel free to call my cell (216-253-0841). Also  there is no
problem in anyone that needs to spend the night, or wishes to just  to avoid
the long drive home. We're going to have plenty of food and drinks and  games
and movies and stuff. Please bring one gift with u, I'd like to do a gift
exchange. For any address information, please respond to this email. I hope to
see u all in a couple weeks then. Take care.

              -Jesse

-------------------------------1102014775

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>To MSND cast,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Greetings from Parma. I miss most of you terribly. There were so many b=
usy=20
weekends after the show, I decided to just push the post cast party back tow=
ard=20
Christmas and make it an Xmas Party. I don't know if you'll all get this ema=
il,=20
cuz I'm not sure how many of you are signed up for neopal, but I lost the ca=
st=20
list, so here's hoping this works. </DIV>
<DIV>The party is going to be on Dec. 18th around 7. Anyone that needs=20
directions or a ride, please feel free to call my cell (216-253-0841). Also=20
there is no problem in anyone that needs to spend the night, or wishes to ju=
st=20
to avoid the long drive home. We're going to have plenty of food and drinks=20=
and=20
games and movies and stuff. Please bring one gift with u, I'd like to do a g=
ift=20
exchange. For any address information, please respond to this email. I hope=20=
to=20
see u all in a couple weeks then. Take care.</DIV>
<DIV>           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=