[NEohioPAL]Help for aspiring singer and songwriter

Susanna Csatary scsatary at msn.com
Thu Dec 2 15:57:26 PST 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C4D8A0.C3A95D00

Elysia is a singer and songwriter. She just turned 18. Her career started=
 2 =BD years ago at a tender age of 15 =BD. She started singing other peo=
ple's songs and she won several contests from NY to CA. Her writing caree=
r started when she was 16 and now she had 2 CDs out and she is working on=
 her 3rd CD. "Elysia". Some of you may have seen her on the NBC 11PM news=
 segments produced by Carol Chandler on November 16th and 17th.

Her first 4-song CD debut "What's The Meaning" was released on April 2004=
 It has been licensed to MTV's "The Real World". She immediately release=
d her 2nd CD "Feels Like" a 10-song CD around the same time. One of the s=
ingle "Feels Like" track-2 had some radio success in 25 small markets.

Presently, she is working on her new songs, her new musical style is more=
 like Christina Aguilla's voice with Avril Lavigne's music. Although her =
new material is not available on her website (www.elysiamusic.com  Click =
here: Elysia ), her new music had interests from Jim Brickman, Maverick R=
ecords, and Tom Callahan Assoc. from CA. Although 4 of her new songs were=
 produced by Dito Godwin (he worked with Motley Crue, The Great White, Bu=
tterfly, and No Doubt), Elysia was not happy with the final quality. Ther=
efore, she is planning to reproduce them herself.

Opportunities for musicians in Cleveland have been very difficult. Music =
business has changed, Major labels are less likely to sign an artist with=
out a fan base. Some of the artists that have attracted Major Label's att=
ention recently were John Mayer, No Doubt, and Josh Grobin. All of them h=
ad a local and regional fan base and they sold over 100,000 CDs before th=
e Major Labels signed them.

In the interest of her carreer,  a private label "Beehive Music Records" =
for Elysia in April 2004. it has sold over 500 CDs in Cleveland alone (av=
erage sales per city). They are am running out of promotional ideas for h=
er and we am looking for help from you. =20

Are you interested in music and entertainment business? If you think you =
may want to be a part of Elysia's career and/or be able to offer some tim=
e and energy to help her expand her fan base locally and regionally, then=
 we need you. we are  am open for any support and discussion.

Depend on number of interested people, we might have a meeting to discuss=
 any potential possibilities.

Sincerely yours and have a very Happy Holiday!
respond to the emai address below

Susanna W. Csatary
scsatary at msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C4D8A0.C3A95D00

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><FONT face=3DA=
rial>Elysia is a singer and songwriter. She just turned 18. Her career st=
arted 2 =BD years ago at a tender age of 15 =BD. She started singing othe=
r people's songs and she won several contests from NY to CA. Her writing =
career started when she was 16 and now she had 2 CDs out and she is worki=
ng on her 3rd CD. "Elysia". Some of you may have seen her on the NBC 11PM=
 news segments produced by Carol Chandler on November 16th and 17th.<BR><=
BR>Her first 4-song CD debut "What's The Meaning" was released on April 2=
004. It has been licensed to MTV's "The Real World". She immediately rele=
ased her 2nd CD "Feels Like" a 10-song CD around the same time. One of th=
e single "Feels Like" track-2 had some radio success in 25 small markets.=
<BR><BR>Presently, she is working on her new songs, her new musical style=
 is more like Christina Aguilla's voice with Avril Lavigne's music. Altho=
ugh her new material is not available on her website (www.elysiamusic.com=
  </FONT><A href=3D"http://www.elysiamusic.com/"><FONT face=3DArial>=
Click here: Elysia</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial> ), her new music had int=
erests from Jim Brickman, Maverick Records, and Tom Callahan Assoc. from =
CA. Although 4 of her new songs were produced by Dito Godwin (he worked w=
ith Motley Crue, The Great White, Butterfly, and No Doubt), Elysia was no=
t happy with the final quality. Therefore, she is planning to reproduce t=
hem herself.<BR><BR>Opportunities for musicians in Cleveland have been ve=
ry difficult. Music business has changed, Major labels are less likely to=
 sign an artist without a fan base. Some of the artists that have attract=
ed Major Label's attention recently were John Mayer, No Doubt, and Josh G=
robin. All of them had a local and regional fan base and they sold over 1=
00,000 CDs before the Major Labels signed them.<BR><BR>In the interest of=
 her carreer,  a private label "Beehive Music Records" for Elysia in=
 April 2004. it has sold over 500 CDs in Cleveland alone (avera=
ge sales per city). They are am running out of promotional ideas for her =
and we am looking for help from you. <BR><BR>Are you interested in m=
usic and entertainment business? If you think you may want to be a part o=
f Elysia's career and/or be able to offer some time and energy to help he=
r expand her fan base locally and regionally, then we need you.&nbsp=
;we are  am open for any support and discussion.<BR><BR>Depend on nu=
mber of interested people, we might have a meeting to discuss any po=
tential possibilities.<BR><BR>Sincerely yours and have a very Happy Holid=
ay!</FONT></DIV> <P><FONT face=3DArial>respond to the emai address below<=
/FONT><FONT face=3DArial><BR><BR>Susanna W. Csatary</FONT></P> <P><FONT f=
ace=3DArial><A href=3D"mailto:scsatary at msn.com">scsatary at msn.com</A></FON=