[NEohioPAL]Piano/Organ player needed

ECa1031924 at aol.com ECa1031924 at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 20:04:30 PST 2004

-------------------------------1102046670

From: "Chuck Kaliszewski" <CKaliszewski at mtso.edu>
To: <@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:23:36 -0500
Subject: Piano/Organ Player Needed

Blessings to all - Mount Pleasant UMC located in Brunswick (on W130th St)
is in need of a piano (&/or organ) player for the holidays and for the
winter.  Our regular pianist fell and broke her wrist and will be out of
action for several weeks.  As she is 95 years old and lives 20+ miles
from church, she will also be unable to drive during the winter.  If you
have someone available, please let me know.  I can be reached by email at
ckaliszewski at mtso.edu; home phone 330-336-3449 (Wadsworth); or cell phone
330-715-5540.

We typically sing four hymns using the UM hymnal and an occasional number
from The Faith We Sing. There is also an offertory, doxology, and
prelude.  A modest stipend is provided.

I would appreciate any available contacts.  Thank you for your
assistance.

Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas Season,
Pastor Chuck Kaliszewski
Mount Pleasant UMC

-------------------------------1102046670

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1458" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f"><FONT face=3D"Book Antiqua">From: "Chuck Kaliszewski" <CKaliszewski at mt=
so.edu><BR>To: <@zoominternet.net><BR>Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:23:3=
6 -0500<BR>Subject: Piano/Organ Player Needed<BR>Message-ID: <5CBD388FDD3=
6104F92E983A80F5FE7E8052248 at exchange.ad.mtso.edu><BR><BR>Blessings to all=
 - Mount Pleasant UMC located in Brunswick (on W130th St)<BR>is in need of a=
 piano (&/or organ) player for the holidays and for the<BR>winter. =
 Our regular pianist fell and broke her wrist and will be out of<BR>action f=
or several weeks.  As she is 95 years old and lives 20+ miles<BR>from c=
hurch, she will also be unable to drive during the winter.  If you<BR>h=
ave someone available, please let me know.  I can be reached by email a=
t<BR>ckaliszewski at mtso.edu; home phone 330-336-3449 (Wadsworth); or cell pho=
ne<BR>330-715-5540.<BR><BR>We typically sing four hymns using the UM hymnal=20=
and an occasional number<BR>from The Faith We Sing. There is also an offerto=
ry, doxology, and<BR>prelude.  A modest stipend is provided.  <BR>=
<BR>I would appreciate any available contacts.  Thank you for your<BR>a=
ssistance.<BR><BR>Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas Season,<BR>Pastor Chuck=
 Kaliszewski<BR>Mount Pleasant UMC<BR></FONT></BODY></HTML>