[NEohioPAL]Need some advices and help...

Amber Stanton AmizLynn at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 4 08:41:50 PST 2004

Hi everyone!

I hope you guys dont mind me posting this up.  I just need some advices
and little help with my career.  I just graduated from RIT with Graphic
Design degree.  Yet, I also am pursuing an acting career. I am open to
any levels of acting. Such as, stages, commercials, short films,
independent films and so on.  I am open to the idea of doing model as
well.

The problem is that I am deaf and I need to find the roles that could
allow deaf actors play.  If any of u have any idea where I can start,
please e-mail me at AmizLynn at sbcglobal.net. I would greatly appreciate
any advices and help.

Many thanks!!

~Amber