[NEohioPAL]Thank you to Neohiopal. I got to see Sweeney Todd

Jogobe3 at aol.com Jogobe3 at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 09:02:47 PST 2004

-------------------------------1102266167

Just wanted to thank you  Fred for this list. Not only have I gotten jobs
(paying!) and found out about  auditions, but my husband and I went to see
Sweeney Todd at Cleveland Opera last  night because of the half price deal I saw on
NeOhioPal. Thanks also to  Cleveland Opera for the offer.
    As  a musical theater and Sondheim devotee, I'm thrilled to have seen
this great  production but would not have spent the money otherwise. We sat in
row M in the  orchestra for half price!
    In  addition to making money, the list really makes me feel connected to
the theater  and performing arts community in Greater Cleveland, a big part of
what I love  about theater. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Joan G. Bendix
Music Director, pianist,  singer, actress

-------------------------------1102266167

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#ff0080 size=3D3>Just wanted to th=
ank you=20
Fred for this list. Not only have I gotten jobs (paying!) and found out abou=
t=20
auditions, but my husband and I went to see Sweeney Todd at Cleveland Opera=20=
last=20
night because of the half price deal I saw on NeOhioPal. Thanks also to=20
Cleveland Opera for the offer.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>    <FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#ff0080 si=
ze=3D3>As=20
a musical theater and Sondheim devotee, I'm thrilled to have seen this great=
=20
production but would not have spent the money otherwise. We sat in row M in=20=
the=20
orchestra for half price!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>    <FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#ff0080 si=
ze=3D3>In=20
addition to making money, the list really makes me feel connected to the the=
ater=20
and performing arts community in Greater Cleveland, a big part of what I lov=
e=20
about theater. Thank you, thank you, thank you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#ff0080 size=3D3>Joan G. Bendix</F=
ONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#ff0080 size=3D3>Music Director, p=
ianist,=20
singer, actress</FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>