[NEohioPAL]CPT featured in two radio appearances this week!

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at cptonline.org
Tue Dec 7 07:02:36 PST 2004

Two radio appearances to share this week from Cleveland Public Theatre:

Wednesday morning around 9:30am, Chris Seibert, our STEP Director, will do a
telephone interview with Lorain/Elyria radio station WEOL 930 AM regarding
the Elyria YWCA's Women's Voices Project, which will have a reading on
Sunday, Dec. 19 @ 7pm in Elyria called HOPE HERE.

Thursday afternoon on 90.3 WCPN's "Around Noon," MorrisonDance artistic
director Sarah Morrison will be featured, along with two other
choreographers.  They will discuss their evening of dance called SEVERAL,
which will play this weekend at CPT, Dec. 10 - 12, as part of our Danceworks
05 Winter Series.

Dan Kilbane
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH  44102
tel:  216/631-2727 ext. 203
fax:  216/631-2575
www.cptonline.org
dkilbane at cptonline.org

CHANGE YOUR MIND!  Buy a 2004-05 season subscription today!

Everybody dance now!  Danceworks 05 Winter series Nov. 26 - Dec. 12.
African Soul, Neos Dance Theatre, and MorrisonDance!