[NEohioPAL]Audition Reminder: "The Diary of Anne Frank" at Royalton Players

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 07:52:33 PST 2004

AUDITIONS FOR ROYALTON PLAYERS PRODUCTION OF

The Diary of Anne Frank

December 13 and 14 at 7:00 p.m.

Needed:
*4 men between the ages of 30 and 65
*3 women between the ages of 25 and 65
*3 high school teenagers - 2 female, 1 male

Performance Dates:  March 4 - 19

Auditions will be held at the International Dance and
Cultural Center at 29 West 130th St. Behind CVS at
Bennett’s Corners, Two miles south of Rte. 82

For more information contact
Chuck Polifico at 440 877-0009 or the
Royalton Players information line at 216 556-0415

“In spite of everything, I still believe
  that people are really good at heart.”

=====
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy