[NEohioPAL]3 day notice for Titanic final audition

HiSeas2 at aol.com HiSeas2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 17:12:35 PST 2004

--part1_9e.1b530c87.2ee7af03_boundary

Last chance to audition for "Titanic: The Musical" will be this Friday,
December 10 at 7:00 p.m. at Avon Lake High School's choir room.   ALHS is located
on Route 83 near the intersection of Electric Blvd.   The next intersection is
the end of Route 83.   Then, there's the lake!

If you are unavailable to audition this Friday, please contact me before
Saturday.   Parts will be cast over the weekend.

Bernadette Hisey, director
HiSeas2 at aol.com

--part1_9e.1b530c87.2ee7af03_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Last chance to audition for "Titanic: T=
he Musical" will be this Friday, December 10 at 7:00 p.m. at Avon Lake High=20=
School's choir room.   ALHS is located on Route 83 near the intersectio=
n of Electric Blvd.   The next intersection is the end of Route 83.&nbs=
p;  Then, there's the lake!<BR>
<BR>
If you are unavailable to audition this Friday, please contact me before Sat=
urday.   Parts will be cast over the weekend.<BR>
<BR>
Bernadette Hisey, director<BR>
HiSeas2 at aol.com</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>