[NEohioPAL]WUAB-TV

Stabile, Chris CStabile at RaycomMedia.com
Wed Dec 8 06:34:44 PST 2004

=20
Channel 43 and the Cleveland Cavaliers are looking for outgoing men with
extra-ordinary personalities and waist lines.

The Cleveland Cavaliers will soon be holding auditions for "Cavalier
Guys" to perform at home games throughout the season.

Channel 43 is helping them recruit larger then life men with good senses
of humor who love the Cleveland Cavaliers.

We are shooting promotional spots for the auditions, and if you're funny
(and on the bigger side), we need your help.

So if you want to be on TV, e-mail us your resume and headshots (if you
have them) or just a picture and an explanation of why you should be on
our team.

Note: This is an unpaid role, but it will be great exposure and
experience.

We hope to hear from you soon.

=20

Chris Stabile