[NEohioPAL]Tonight! Meg Chamberlain's Birthday Party

Carolyn Koesters wordcatching at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 11:20:03 PST 2004

--0-1575846228-1102533603=:91600

Hello!
Just a little invite to those who know her,
(and if you know her, you know how much she loves Karaoke!)
it's my best friend Meg's 35th today, and she is having a
Birthday Karaoke party
at the Winking Lizard in Lakewood, 14018 Detroit Ave. 2nd floor,
from 7-midnight TONIGHT. There will be food, fun and a cash bar!
Please come by to wish the Birthday Girl a Happy Birthday!

cheers,
Carolyn K

Carolyn Koesters
                  www.wordcatcher.com
Journal/Poetry Therapy Workshops
                                  Write deep,
                             Write barefoot,
                         Write at midnight.
                                    Just write.

--0-1575846228-1102533603=:91600

<DIV>Hello!</DIV>
<DIV>Just a little invite to those who know her,</DIV>
<DIV>(and if you know her, you know how much she loves Karaoke!)</DIV>
<DIV>it's my best friend Meg's 35th today, and she is having a </DIV>
<DIV>Birthday Karaoke party</DIV>
<DIV>at the Winking Lizard in Lakewood, 14018 Detroit Ave. 2nd floor,</DIV>
<DIV>from 7-midnight TONIGHT. There will be food, fun and a cash bar!</DIV>
<DIV>Please come by to wish the Birthday Girl a Happy Birthday!<BR></DIV>
<DIV>cheers,</DIV>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
All your favorites on one personal page – <a href="http://my.yahoo.com">Try My Yahoo!</a>
--0-1575846228-1102533603=:91600--