[NEohioPAL]Santa and Carolers needed!

Kat Sokolowska KSokolowska at arclp.com
Wed Dec 8 14:42:27 PST 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4DD77.316ADD20

=0D

Hi everybody,

=0D

I am an activities coordinator at a retirement community and I need some
help. We are going to have a holiday party on the 16th (Thursday) and I
need to find a Santa costume (rent, borrow?) or a volunteer who would
like to dress up as St. Nick. I'm also looking for someone singing
and/or playing holiday music for a 30-45 min performance. Unfortunately
my budget is really tight, so I would definitely prefer volunteers (hey,
we could be your "dress rehearsal" place!) however, small payment (up to
$30 ) may be possible. If you could help me (which I will appreciate!)
then please contact me via e-mail:

ksokolowska at arclp.com or phone # 216-321-6331 ext 245 M-F 9am - 5pm.

=0D

I hope that you guys will be able to help me with my event (and maybe we
can develop some cooperation for the future...)

=0D

Smiles,=0D

Kat Sokolowska.

=0D

-----------------------------
NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail message=0D
is either attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual or agent responsible to deliver
it to the intended recipient; or, alternately, proprietary information
(trade secret).  You are hereby notified that any dissemination,=0D
distribution or copying of this communication or unauthorized use of the=0D
information herein contained, is strictly prohibited. If you have=0D
received this communication in error, please immediately delete it=0D
from your computer and notify the sender of your receipt of this message. =
=0D
------_=_NextPart_001_01C4DD77.316ADD20

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:#606420;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I am an activities coordinator at a retirement community=
 and
I need some help. We are going to have a holiday party on the=
 16<sup>th</sup> (Thursday)
and I need to find a Santa costume (rent, borrow?) or a volunteer who would
like to dress up as St. Nick. I’m also looking for someone singing=
 and/or
playing holiday music for a 30-45 min performance. Unfortunately my budget=
 is
really tight, so I would definitely prefer volunteers (hey, we could be=
 your “dress
rehearsal” place!) however, small payment (up to $30 ) may be=
 possible.
If you could help me (which I will appreciate!) then please contact me via

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><a href=
=3D"mailto:ksokolowska at arclp.com">ksokolowska at arclp.com</a>
or phone # 216-321-6331 ext 245 M-F </span></font><font size=3D2 face=
=3DArial><span
 style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>9am –=
 5pm</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span style=

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I hope that you guys will be able to help me with my=
 event
(and maybe we can develop some cooperation for the=

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail message <br>
is either attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended<br>
only for the use of the individual or agent responsible to deliver<br>
it to the intended recipient; or, alternately, proprietary information<br>
(trade secret).  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, <br>
distribution or copying of this communication or unauthorized use of the=
information herein contained, is strictly prohibited. If you have <br>
received this communication in error, please immediately delete it <br>