[NEohioPAL]New Horizons Band - FREE CONCERT, Sunday 12/12

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Sat Dec 11 08:45:26 PST 2004

The New Horizons Band is made up of people who have always wanted to play a
musical instrument but never had the time/opportunity or people who played
one in high school and haven't played since.  This is a national
organization and is sweeping the country.  We have a ball doing it!  I
belong to the Cuyahoga Falls Chapter and we get together every week and
study under our excellent musical director, Jim Adkins.

For your listening pleasure, there will be a FREE concert at Summit Mall in
Akron this Sunday (12/12) at 3:00 p.m. in the center of the Mall (near
Starbuck's).  Come and listen to Christmas songs and some other choice
pieces tomorrow afternoon at 3.  We look forward to seeing you there!

For those who can't make it, there is another free concert on Monday night,
December 20 at the church hall where we practice every week.  That is the
Bethany Church on the corner of 13th and Broad in Cuyahoga Falls and it
starts at 7:00 p.m.  (Please come a few minutes early to get seated, as we
usually start right on time.)  All are welcome!  Refreshments afterwards.

Linda Ryan (band member)