[NEohioPAL]SILVER BALL ACTORS NEEDED

Dool70 at aol.com Dool70 at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 08:06:15 PST 2004

--part1_1e3.30a7d1d6.2eef17f7_boundary

    good morning, my name is maribeth veale and i'm in charge of decorating
for the silver ball... a blossom music center fund raiser in hudson, ohio at
lake forest country club on feb 26. our theme is silver screen which will
incorporate old hollywood memorabelia. i was hoping to hire some actors who could
impersonate actors like mariln monroe, greta garbo. clark gable etc. please let
me know if anyone can fit the bill. looking forward to hearing from you.
maribeth veale 330-650-5586

--part1_1e3.30a7d1d6.2eef17f7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10> &=
nbsp;  good morning, my name is maribeth veale and i'm in charge of dec=
orating for the silver ball... a blossom music center fund raiser in hudson,=
 ohio at lake forest country club on feb 26. our theme is silver screen whic=
h will incorporate old hollywood memorabelia. i was hoping to hire some acto=
rs who could impersonate actors like mariln monroe, greta garbo. clark gable=
 etc. please let me know if anyone can fit the bill. looking forward to hear=
ing from you. maribeth veale 330-650-5586</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e3.30a7d1d6.2eef17f7_boundary--