[NEohioPAL]actor (male, 55+, with comedic timing) needed

jim leo laughalotproductions at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 09:33:17 PST 2004

--0-314682450-1102959197=:80413

Laughalot Productions is looking for an actor for some scenes in a feature length comedy being shot in Columbus and Cleveland.

Please only respond if you meet the following criteria

Male
55 years or older
good sense of comedic timing.

For budgetary reasons, I can only offer a movie credit but this should be a fun and interesting role for the right actor.

Must be willing to travel to both Cleveland and Columbus.  Please send head shot and resume to:

laughalotproductions at yahoo.com

Jim

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-314682450-1102959197=:80413

<DIV>
<DIV>Laughalot Productions is looking for an actor for some scenes in a feature length comedy being shot in Columbus and Cleveland.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please only respond if you meet the following criteria</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Male</DIV>
<DIV>55 years or older</DIV>
<DIV>good sense of comedic timing.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For budgetary reasons, I can only offer a movie credit but this should be a fun and interesting role for the right actor.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Must be willing to travel to both Cleveland and Columbus.  Please send head shot and resume to:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:laughalotproductions at yahoo.com">laughalotproductions at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-314682450-1102959197=:80413--