[NEohioPAL]A BRIEF BUT HEARTFELT GOODBYE

z h athenaghost_6 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 15 10:02:29 PST 2004

--0-597895066-1103133749=:26243

Hello one and all!  I am writing this message to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and it's my easy way to say goodbye without doing it in person.

I would also like to post my new e-mail address because, due to the lack of compensation in non-equity theatre (haha), I didn't pay my phone bill.  =)  Also, as of Jan. 2nd I'll be moving from my current job in Eastern PA to my absolutely gorgoeous, absolutely cheap apartment in NY.  (That part was to make y'all jealous)  I was also wondering if anyone if anyone else was on their way...

I just wanted to say thank you to the Cleveland theatre community (Rocky River, Huntington and Beck especially... and St. Paul's Lutheran Church) for welcoming me in with open arms!  Fred, Mo, Kevin, Martin.. everyone.. Thank you!  (Alison too =)  )  I've made the best friends (who havent come to visit me yet at the Shawnee Playhouse...  Kelly...  Ali...)  but I just hope everyone reading this realizes... or is reminded that the Cleveland area really does have one of the greatest theatrical communities in America.   Trust me... I'm working in the armpit of American theatre right now...  So, ladies and gentlemen, give my regards to 117th and I'll send yours to Broadway.

Fred, thanks for this list...  it's a great way to keep in touch =)

Have a shot for me!
Zac Hudak
athenaghost_6 at yahoo.com

(I can also be contacted at 570-421-9650 until Dec. 31st)

--0-597895066-1103133749=:26243

<DIV>Hello one and all!  I am writing this message to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and it's my easy way to say goodbye without doing it in person.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I would also like to post my new e-mail address because, due to the lack of compensation in non-equity theatre (haha), I didn't pay my phone bill.  =)  Also, as of Jan. 2nd I'll be moving from my current job in Eastern PA to my absolutely gorgoeous, absolutely cheap apartment in NY.  (That part was to make y'all jealous)  I was also wondering if anyone if anyone else was on their way... </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I just wanted to say thank you to the Cleveland theatre community (Rocky River, Huntington and Beck especially... and St. Paul's Lutheran Church) for welcoming me in with open arms!  Fred, Mo, Kevin, Martin.. everyone.. Thank you!  (Alison too =)  )  I've made the best friends (who havent come to visit me yet at the Shawnee Playhouse...  Kelly...  Ali...)  but I just hope everyone reading this realizes... or is reminded that the Cleveland area really does have one of the greatest theatrical communities in America.   Trust me... I'm working in the armpit of American theatre right now...  So, ladies and gentlemen, give my regards to 117th and I'll send yours to Broadway.    </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Fred, thanks for this list...  it's a great way to keep in touch =)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Have a shot for me!</DIV>
<DIV>Zac Hudak</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:athenaghost_6 at yahoo.com">athenaghost_6 at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>(I can also be contacted at 570-421-9650 until Dec. 31st)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-597895066-1103133749=:26243--